POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rainy Day WIP : Re: Rainy Day WIP Server Time
16 Jun 2024 01:49:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainy Day WIP
From: s day
Date: 4 Dec 2009 19:40:00
Message: <web.4b19aac6edcf7d1efdd3b49e0@news.povray.org>
"joost_1972" <joo### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Very nice and it has a real rainy feel. Would be nice to see the trails affected
> by the wind (at least, if thats a stormy sea i see outside the window)
>
> Btw, can't you just scale down your blob to make it thinner? Or is that newbe
> thinking?
>
> Joost

Good point about the wind affecting the trails, I had just made this random but
will re-visit this now.

I have tried scaling (not put that much effort in so far though) and the blobs
seem to just disappear when I make them thinner. I will find the thinnest
setting I can get away with and keep them visible. Of course it could be because
I am scaling each component rather than the whole blob which would probably make
a difference...

Thanks,

Sean